PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through our website. We collect this information when you register, create and edit a profile, answer survey questions, enter contests, use certain features on the site or other methods of submitting information. The types of information you can choose to provide on our site may include, without limitation
- Name, username, password, email address, and other contact information.
- Billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, and expiration date.
- We or our third party service providers may also gather information relating to your devices, including: device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile phone number, mobile network carrier, and location (such as application installations).
- Other Personal Information you choose to provide such as your preferences, etc.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for the following general purposes: To screen for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To communicate with you, fulfill or respond to your inquiries.
- To address administrative needs and communications.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for internal business purposes.
- To provide you with newsletters, surveys, promotions, events and notices on changes and upgrades to our products and services.
- Marketing communications from third parties.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns) We use Anonymous Information such as web or mobile pages you have viewed, in order to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may improve our products and services, enhance our user experience, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Anonymous Information consists of data that would not identify you personally; these records exclude information (such as your name) that makes them personally identifiable to you. We may disclose Anonymous Information to third parties that promote our products and services. We reserve the right to use and disclose Anonymous Information to third parties in our discretion.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. The data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third parties, except when required to by law. When you visit the our website, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets Stone Culture help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use our services (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the website), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of our services over time. You can control or reset your cookies through your web browser, which will allow you to customise your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you subscribe to our newsletter or blog, enter competitions, make an order through the Site, etc.), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to South Africa, Canada and the United States.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
This policy is effective as of 1 Jun 2019.